Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Teatox Tuesday!

I am finally starting my Skinny Teatox! I pushed it off a few weeks because starting a diet during PMS week seemed impossible! Every Tuesday for the next 4 weeks I will update you on my results/feelings on this!
This comes in a 7 days, 14 day and 28 day cleanse.
I got the 28 day cleanse!

The daytime tea is supposed to give you a steady supply of energy, boost your metabolism and helps suppress cravings for sweets. The day time is a loose leaf tea, you will need tea bags or a tea steeper. This is meant to be drunk in the morning or throughout the afternoon.

The night time tea is the cleanse part. This does contain senna which is a natural laxative. Similar to a colon cleanse this will flush your system of all the toxins! The night time tea comes already in tea bags and it to be drunk every other night!


My weight today is 174 lbs.
UGH!

I took a picture of my body today and will post that on day 28 with a picture of my body that day so if you follow my journey you will get to see the before and after results!
I will let you know weekly what my weightloss is (if any) and how the tea is making me feel.

For optimal results you are supposed to incorporate this with a healthy diet and exercise. 
I will be counting my calories. No soda. 1 coffee per day and atleast 8 glasses of water. I will also be doing either an at home workout or walking/running depending on the weather! 

I am terrible with diets and motivation but I think I've hit my rock bottom with my fatness lol. I am so unhappy with the way that I look. I am used to weighing 135-140lbs. I am still holding all my baby weight from when I gave birth in November. It isn't just a weightloss journey either. I really want to be healthier and have more energy. I feel like i'm just barely chugging along everyday. I just want to sleep and lay around. I'm tired of being tired!!

Join me on my journey! Let me know if you have tried this tea and what your thoughts are if you have! Also let me know what diets/exercise plans you follow!

xoxo
Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment