Friday, March 6, 2015

Colour Pop Lippie Stix!

Who has heard of Colour Pop Cosmetics? I am obsessed with Kathleen Lights on YouTube and she created a lip color them, which is how I heard about this brand. I recently received my first order and instantly fell in love! Today lets talk about the lippie stix I got. I ordered three colors, each color is of course a matte finish! These go on so smooth! The shape makes them super easy to apply! Each lippie stix also has a matching lip pencil (or almost all do). But I never wear lip liners so I didn't order any. They don't have a bad smell and I think the packaging is super cute! I got Lumiere (to support Kathleen Lights), the color Grind and Cookie. They are not drying on the lips and you can get a few hours wear out of them! Did I mention they are only FIVE dollars?!? Super affordable!



   
Grind, Lumiere and Cookie

Grind


Lumiere


Cookie which is the most perfect nude!


I also bought a blush and 3 shadows! Stay tuned for those!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment