Thursday, February 12, 2015

Jaclyn Hill inspired!

If you open the dictionary and search for the word slacker I think my picture is there as the definition! I have not felt like myself for atleast 3 weeks. I am always tired. I'm usually up around 7:30 but lately all i want to do is sleep and even when I do sleep in I just want to sleep more. I haven't been doing my makeup at all i'm just so blah! The skin around my nose has also been so dry because i've been sick so I haven't wanted to makeup my face. I've been munching on ice a lot so I'm wondering if I might be slighty anemic again. That would explain my tiredness. Anyways I wanted to post something because I sat down and was inspired by Jaclyn Hill's Valentines day makeup tutorial! She did a light pink lip but since I've been slacking on the makeup challenge I thought I could incorporate that. The challenge is bright which is why I went with this lip instead!
My eyes are the Tartelette palette! Lips is Maybelline matte in 'Fainting for Fuchsia'!
I've been on the hunt for an old desk I can refinish into a vanity! No luck thus far. Hubby and I are going to head to Jubilee tonight and fingers crossed there will be one! Once I've got my own space and room for all my stuff I'll be doing more with my blog! Its kind of an annoyance because I have no room and everything is so unorganized!
Who else loves Jaclyn Hill?! She is one of my favorites! Hope you guys enjoy the look! Hers is a million times better but I tried that's all that matters!
What are your plans for Valentines day? I believe my husband and I are just going out to dinner! Nothing fancy!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment