Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New favorite foundations!

Hey love
bugs!


Today's makeup challenge is sunset!
Here the is look I created! 


I used my Milani bella eyeshadows! I tend to smoke out the outer v so today I decided to darken the inner part of my eye! When I picture the sunset I think of the summer time, when the sky goes from pink and orange to deep blue! 



I've got Wet N Wild's "just peachy" on my lip!

Hope you like!

I tried the Maybellline fit me foundation when it first came out. At that time I didn't know about skin types and what worked with what, so I bought it and hated it. I have oily skin so it was terrible on me! I couldn't wait to get my hands on the matte and poreless! My CVS and Walmart are always so late to get everything but I finally got my hands on it and I love it so much! The only thing I don't like is how fast it drys so you must blend it out super fast! The coverage is great. It doesn't feel cakey or heavy! I got mine in 112 natural ivory and I just got the translucent powder to set it with! 


My new FAVORITE foundation is Urban Decay Naked Skin. This makes my face look flawless! This is my first high end foundation definitely worth the extra money! I got the liquid and I also got the powder foundation! I watched a ton of reviews and a bunch said your skin looks even more flawless when you set this foundation with the foundation powder. It is medium coverage but can be built up to have full coverage! It feels so light. It honestly feels like there is nothing on my face! It is just AMAZING! I am so happy with it! The liquid is $39 and I believe the powder is $36! Again well worth the money!




                                                                                 
The powder foundation comes in this super cute bag!

This compact is very light weight! I thought it was going to be heavy but its not at all! 





If you are looking for a flawless face I recommend both of these foundations! Revlon color stay has been my favorite for years but I think these top that!



What's your favorite foundation? Drugstore and/or high end! 



xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment