Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Back from the Dead!



Hey loveys!!

I'm back! And I've got a TON to share! 

Last week was just not a good week for me. PMS to the max and I did not want to do a thing. I was so tired, so grumpy and my face was horrible with break outs so I thought I'd give it time to breathe!


I bought my FIRST high end makeup product the other day and I wanted to share my thoughts on it!


The Tartelette palette by Tarte!


It is an all matte eyeshadow palette!


I love the packaging! I think the colors are so so pretty!
It is about 5 inches by 4 inches



The colors are all pretty neutral. 
This picture was taken with flash, I wanted this palette for the pinky color but on me it does not look pinky at all so I was a tad disappointed.


Top Row
free spirit, force of nature, dreamer, multi-tasker

Second Row
caregiver, natural beauty, bestfriend, bombshell

Bottom Row
super mom, wanderer, power player, fashionista

These shadows are so smooth and blend very easily.
I love them. On a day to day basis I gravitate toward neutral colors so this is perfect for me! and I am all about that matte life, alll matte everything ;)
The black is kind of patchy but all the other colors glide on!


Today I used super mom all over my lid up to my brow, force of nature as my transition shade, multi tasker on the outer v and a bit in my crease and then did the same with fashionista to deepen it up!
My lower lash line is a gorgeous pink color from a new nyx shadow palette I got last night!
 You'll see that later this week ;)




Lips I'm wearing my new NYX soft matte lip creme in sydney







If you didn't already know...I took a trip to Ulta! Got so many goodies and I can not wait to share them this week!



A little tiny update on other things going on!
We have failed at the plank challenge! We were doing so good and then last weekend we just got lazy! I also relapsed and after 27 days had a soda! BUT I have not gone back to drinking it all the time. We actually have Coke in the fridge and I haven't had any! Leonidus and Weston went to the doctor last week and are both healthy boys!  We also sized up with our gauges so I'm up to an 8! I attempted to bleach my hair to a white blonde but failed so I had to dye back over it :( I usually have no issues when I do my own hair but this time did not end well in my favor!


xoxo
Tomorrow I'll be reviewing two new foundations!
I will also start up where I left off on the makeup challenge!!!

Hope you enjoyed! 

  




3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your make up!!! Your eye makeup is perfect and it really looks nice on you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all!!! I am really in love with the new nyx matte cream...must find it!!!! Look fab as usual babe!!! <3

    ReplyDelete