Thursday, February 5, 2015

"No makeup" makeup look!

Super simple and quick today! When I don't want to take the time to do my makeup and I just want something I can do in 5 minutes this is the look! Can be paired with any lip!
Products used:
❤ Too faced primed poreless face primer
❤ Urban Decay Naked skin liquid foundation
❤Maybelline fit me matte and poreless translucent setting powder
❤ Palladio blush in 'berry pink'
❤Too faced better than sex mascara
❤NYX soft matte lip cream in 'sydney'





Tonight we are taking our boys, my sons friend and his sister to Old Country Buffet for dinner and then to The Works which is like a big arcade! Super excited! They are at our house ALL the time. It is not my place to judge their parents, glad that we are able to make them feel 'loved'. They might as well be ours lol. I hope they love it! Nahelis's birthday is the 9th so this is just a little something for that! I also did her hair! She wanted red so we did some red! Brendon lost is top tooth today! His teacher said he was playing with it all day long at school! 





Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment