Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Teatox Tuesday!

Week one of my teatox is done!
This morning I weighed in at 174 :(
I've been counting calories and haven't drank soda! I still have a cup of coffee in the mid morning. I've noticed that I have a tiny bit more energy. This has not surpressed my cravings for sweets. I eat 4-5 small meals a day with 1 or 2 snacks and I just always feel hungry. I haven't been eating junk. Lots of fruits and veggies. So far I am not very impressed. Yesterday I started a little at home work out. Maybe incorporating that will help give me that extra boost! Also once the weather stays nice and the snow melts off the trails in our town my husband and I will be walking or running daily! Although I haven't actually lost any weight I do feel skinnier. Does that even make sense haha? It does to me! I feel as though my belly has gotten smaller. Maybe all the water weight and bloating has gone away? It is a little discouraging to not see a lower weight but I will continue!
Xoxo!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the stubborn pounds! what has worked for me.....every time you eat, eat a protein and fiber. The protein curbs hunger and the fiber regulates the absorption. A trick for the sweet tooth....dark chocolate. A little goes a long way - especially if you can tolerate 70% and up cocoa. What burns off stored fat? Cardio! walking, running...anything to get that heart rate up! I found some easy to do at home 10minute videos on Fitnessblender.com.
    YAY Janice!

    ReplyDelete