Wednesday, January 7, 2015

My first blog post! How exciting?! I'm computer challenged so this was a difficult task! I've been wanting to start a blog for some time now but never got around to it! I don't do new years resolutions but i did make a list of goals/tasks i'd like to accomplish in the month of January (starting a blog was on that list)! Now i can share all the things i love with all of you and hopefully send a little inspiration your way!

Join me day to day for lots of fun! Do you like makeup? Do you like dogs? Or how about some DIY's? Fashion? Kid's? Well if you do you've come to the right place! I'm a stay at home mom with 3 beautiful boys! I love being crafty and creative (on a budget)! Stay tuned!


XOXO!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! I give up until hubby gets home! Doing my Day 4 makeup challenge look!

      Delete
  2. I found your post on the make up buy/sell/trade group. I look fwd to reading your blog. I love your style and you're such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete