Friday, January 16, 2015

Fabulous Friday! Happy Weekend Ya'll!


Hope you're having a fabulous Friday!!

Today's makeup challenge was CONTOUR! This was so much fun for me because I don't ever contour my whole face! I usually throw a little bronzer under my cheek bones just to make them pop a tad more. I don't even know if i did this right! This was my first attempt at contouring everything! Hope you enjoy!

Here's a tiny step by step:

I didn't prime my face because after this is posted i'll be taking a shower and washing it all. I just threw on some of my E.L.F. BB Cream. Then I put concealer in the areas I wanted to highlight. I used Glamouflage which was a terrible idea because it made me super greasy! But it brightens up my skin more than my others! Then I used a brown eye shadow threw it on areas I wanted to contour, blended it out and added bronzer on those same spots and blended that out as well. Just kept adding bronzer and brown eye shadow until I got to what I think looks good!

                                                               Pictures of my step by step!



The before and after!

Can we please not talk about my 5 day non brushed hair!

Lips are Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 210 'Unapologetic'! 

How did I do? I think for my first attempt I did pretty well! What do you all use to contour and highlight! 



Can you guess what tomorrow is? I am so anxious/excited/giddy but so unbelievably nervous! Wish me luck on my NCLEX! Hopefully after tomorrow I will be Janice Torres, LPN! 


xoxo!








2 comments:

  1. Those lips are amazeballs!!! I'm still learning to highlight and contour. I'm adding the Anastasia highlight and contour palette to my collection soon. I personally love the l.a. Girl concealers to highlight and contour right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i'm still working at it too. I mean i don't really ever have to do a full contour but its always fun to play! I've been wanting to get those!

    ReplyDelete