Monday, January 12, 2015

Maybelline Monday!




Todays makeup challenge and a review on the maybelline creme matte lipsticks! with lip swatches! 



Todays color for the makeup challenge was gray. 

Pretty simple, nothing crazy with this look! I'm thinking about making this my go to everyday look! I just love it, partially because i loveeeee this lip color. 'tea rose' by elf!

 









Maybelline creme matte lipsticks!
There are 10 lipsticks total in this collection. I've got 7 of the 10. I want to have the whole collection but the last 3 are colors i won't wear. The struggle of having a lipstick obsession! should i buy them just to have the whole collection? or refrain knowing i won't wear them? I absolutely adore these lipsticks! i don't have any 'high-end' lipsticks to compare them to but by far the best from the drugstore! They are so creamy! They obviously have a matte finish but aren't drying on the lips! they also last for hours without touch ups! If you don't own any of these i suggest dropping what you are doing and running out to get at least one, i promise you'll love it! I tried to pick a favorite but i honestly can't! The only downfall i see in these is they aren't super opaque but they are definitely build-able!


695 'Divine wine', 680 'mesmerizing magenta', 675 'faint for fucshia'


670 'Ravishing rose', 660 'touch of spice', 655 'daringly nude' 650 'nude embrace'


Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you have any of these and your thoughts on them! Are they a favorite of yours? Whats your favorite color from the collection?


xoxo!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nude Embrace has become my go to lipstick, it works with every single look!

      Delete