Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Signature look!



Today's makeup challenge is 'your signature look'. I feel as though a signature look is a "go to" look. Something you never get tired of and something you do when you don't feel like coming up with anything. The look you've masters and always find yourself going back to! That for me is my winged out liner and bright lip, nude lip, ANY lip! I paired it with a purple lip today! This is just the perfect look. It can be worn with any outfit, any hair style, any lippie, lashes, no lashes. I personally prefer a thicker bolder wing and I've become addicted to lashes, so i don't leave home without 'em!



You can smoke it out, you can do a colorful wing, a thin wing, a double wing, any type of wing is so simple yet so put together!

Ignore my hair per usual!



I will be 85, still rockin' my winged liner and wearing purple lipstick!


What is your signature or go to look! and what make up item can't you leave the house without?! I'd say lashes and brows are mine. Up until the last month I never realized the importance of a good brow! I've got barely there brows and short stubby lashes! BUT I also love my lippies!

Okay! Top 3 items you won't leave the house without!


Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo!


Also I think I'm half way done with the makeup challenge so start letting me know certain looks you want me to recreate or things you'd like to know about me, favorite products, hair, skin! ANYTHING! 

4 comments: