Friday, January 9, 2015

Guess what makes today a little more special!


What makes today a little more special?



Leonidus is 2 months old! I can not believe how fast these past two months have flown by! Although i should already know that they don't stay little for long and in a blink of an eye their 7, in first grade or almost two causing chaos wherever they go! I made him, this beautiful piece of perfection! 
I love you to the moon and back







Day 6 of the makeup challenge! today's color is peach!

The products i used today





This is Boston! My "nephew"! He's my birthday twin (july 21st) and since the first time i got to hold him he's loved listening to me talk! He stares at me so contently like "tell me more auntie"! He's so happy! He watched all my beauty gurus with me this am and loved it!
Babysitting isn't so bad! Weston and Leo are having their naps and Boston is just laying there trying to pull the puppies ears!

Now time to study! Saturday the 17th will be here before i know it! I'm making these boards my bitch! (thinking positively!) 





It's the weekend! and i've been so excited all week for it to finally be here! 

WHy???
Because we are cleaning and organizing everyroom, every cabinet and every drawer! Top to bottom! DOes that make me old? the being excited to stay home and clean part? What are you doing this weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I had the energy to do that! I need to clean my room and organize and I can't seen to find the umph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I failed and did not get that accomplished! my husband came up with a few other plans! This weekend though i'm getting it done! When I know i want to do something but don't really have the motivation, i pick a small task...like organizing my makeup or going through the kids toys and once that is done i feel great and it gives me that little extra umph to get other things done!

      Delete