Thursday, January 15, 2015

Talk through Thursday!




I thought today i'd do a "talk through"! Tell you what I did for my makeup challenge look as well as the products I used! 

GLITTER! was todays challenge!

I start with a clean moisturized face!

First I prime my eyes using Hard Candy eyeshadow primer.


Then while that dries I like to prime my face! Today I used Dr. Brandt pores no more primer. I do this step so my primer really has time to set into my face while I do my eye makeup!

I took the first shadow from my revealed palette and put that all over my lid up to my brow.


Then I took this light  brown color from the same palette and threw that in my crease and tiny bit above.

  

I put this dark brown my my e.l.f. palette all over my lid and blended slightly into my crease.



This is a gold glitter from Wet N Wild, it's sticky and I just put that on top of the dark brown all over my lid using my finger.


On my already primed face I applied my Rimmel Stay Matte foundation with my small stippling brush from e.l.f


Hard Candy's glamoflauge under my eyes, blended out with my finger.


Set everything with NYC's translucent powder using my complexion brush from e.l.f.


Took this bronzed color from my e.l.f. palette and just threw that under my cheek bones to make them stand out a tiny bit more.


Then took this bronzey, pinky, peachy color and popped that on my cheeks. I love this color once on my cheeks its this really soft rosy pink color!


Then brow time. First I outline and fill in with the NYC brow/liner in taupe, brush it out with the old mascara wand, then I add some wax from this NYC brow kit and finally add on some of the brown brow powder. I like the texture is gives. I feel like it makes my brows look "realer" .


Next i throw on mascara and my favorite lashes!


I highlight the bridge of my nose, cupids bow and tops of my cheek bones using moonlight pearls by e.l.f.


Todays lips are 'San Paulo" from the Soft matte lip creme collection by NYX. This is a really pretty rosy pink. With flash it looks brighter than what it really is.


 


Ignore my messy not brushed 4 day old hair!

But check out my favorite sweater! MEOW ;)


Hope you enjoyed! Any questions just comment down below! Also let me know if you would like me to do this more often! Just so you can see what I use and how I use them!


XOXO!


3 comments:

  1. Think I need that shirt. And you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one that i got from the goodwill outlet! We will need to make a trip there one of these days! Thank you momma :)

      Delete
  2. Think I need that shirt. And you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete