Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 4: 30 Day Makeup Challenge

First i primed my eyes using Hard Candy eye shadow primer. I added a skin tone color from my e.l.f palette all over lid up to my brow. I added a soft brown color from my Coastal Scents Revealed palette to my crease, then used Milani's Bella eye shadow in the shade 'Cobalt' all over my lid and bottom lash line. Blended everything of course! Wet n Wilds coloricon glitter single in the shade 'Brass' was added to my inner corner. Curled my lashes, added a light coat of my Milani Grandissimo mascara and finished off this look with Ardell Demi Wispies. 







Primer: Br. Brandt's pores no more primer
Foundation; Flower Cosmetics, shade LF1
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind, shade fair clair
Setting powder: NYC's translucent powder
Highlight: Elfs Baked Highlighter in Moonlight pearls
Bronzer and Blush are from my Elf palette
Lips: NYX soft matte lip cream in Adu Dhabi


If you are doing the 30 Day Makeup Challenge i'd love to see the looks you've created, send me a link or leave me a picture in the comments!



I decided that I wanted to start recreating outfits/styles I like on Pinterest using pieces I thrift! I call this my Pinterest Fashion Challenge! So tonight I did a little thrifting and I can't wait to show you all my goodies and the looks that inspired me! It was half off day at the Salvation Army!! Scored an Elizabeth Arden travel bag for $2.50! Stop back tomorrow if you want to see what I got and how I style them!



XoXo




4 comments: