Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tousled Tuesday!







Hello Beauties! I decided to do my hair today! Crazy tousled curls! I like big and I like crazy! I just used my flat iron and alternated the direction of each curl, front back front back all over my head. Ran my fingers through it, teased it up a bit and added some hairspray! 




And if you haven't already guessed, today's makeup challenge look is BLACK! 






I used the black eye shadow from my revealed palette on my eyes and lips! I was always so hesitant to buy black lipstick but now I think i'll add that to my wants list! 







Hope you enjoyed!


xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I love that black on your lips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can def pull off the
    Black. Grab a wet
    And wild fergie. I am certain there is one. Did you say you used your eye shadow pallet or the lipstick color?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) i used the black eyeshadow from my revealed palette on my lips!

      Delete