Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wet N Wild Wednesday!!



I don't know why they would put black and smokey next to each other on the makeup challenge! Similar look as yesterdays. I made the line a little sharper and smoked it out a tab bit more. I also have black in the waterline to make it a little more dramatic!


The other day I posted a little review with swatches of the Maybelline Creme Matte Collection! So today i decided to do a swatch and review of the Wet N Wild Matte collection. (the ones i own) and to make it a little more fun instead of just lip swatch pictures, i paired each color with today's makeup challenge look! Pick a favorite and let me know what color from this collection you would pair with a smokey eye!




Starting at the top left: Bare it all, Think Pink, Dollhouse Pink.
Middle Row: Mauve Outta Here, Don't Blink Pink, Red Velvet.
Bottom Row: Cherry Picking, Cherry Bomb, Mocha-licious.

I love these lipsticks. They are more opaque than the Maybelline ones. There are 26 colors in this collection and i can't wait to get my hands on all of them! The color selection in my area is slim so I only have 9 of them and I'll have to order the rest online! They go on creamy and pretty smooth but they are a little more drying than the Maybelline ones! They also stain like crazy! The perfect matte lipstick would be the Maybelline consistency/creaminess with the color pay off and color selection of the Wet N Wild! 



My favorite lipstick with this look is 'Bare it All'


This is my favorite nude lipstick at the moment! It was actually the first nude lipstick I ever bought! Love it!


Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you think of these lipsticks if you own any! Which look is your favorite?!


xoxo






6 comments:

  1. I love the bright lipsticks best, especially that bright pink x

    Hannah

    themakeupjunkiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing!! I'm very partial to 'doll house pink' because it's so different from all the other colors in my lipstick collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! I love different kinds of lipstick!

    Senay x
    http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were you able to get the limited edition wet and wild lipsticks?

    ReplyDelete