Wednesday, January 21, 2015


Hello beauties!
Happy Hump Day!

 Today's makeup challenge was colorful!!! 

I actually really like the look I came up with, I don't know that its something I would wear on the regular but its so much fun!

I started with a lime green in the inner corner of my eye, added a teal color to the middle and a darker blue to the outside. Then added purple in my crease and bottom lash line! Very simple! 




And of course my favorite lippie to rock! 









I've got a few things planned for the next couple of days! I'm going to be busy with some DIY's! and I think I am also going to do a first impression/review! Try not to miss me too much if i'm gone the next 2 possibly 3 days! Doing a little makeup shopping tomorrow! I am so excited, a little present for passing my boards!


The boys have a doctors appointments tomorrow night! Shots for 2 of them, my house is going to be filled with happy children! I can't wait.
NOT!


xoxo!

2 comments:

  1. This look reminds me a of a peacock but in a good way :) Very pretty eye. You can totally pull off anything! Good luck with you boys and their shots :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe!! They weren't bad actually! and Hubby took them so I could regain a little bit of sanity!

      Delete