Monday, January 19, 2015

Did you miss me?



Hello Beauties!!!
Did you miss me? How was everyone's weekend? 

I had a very very exciting weekend! If you read my last blog post than you know that Saturday was one of the most important days of my life! 10:45am I was scheduled to take my NCLEX! Which is the state test to get your nursing license! I graduated nursing school in June 2012! Took my NCLEX July 2013 and failed, then retested on Saturday and....PASSED! I am officially an LPN! It still doesn't feel real! I think once my actual license in the mail! 

Since I didn't clean the house top to bottom last weekend like I wanted it to, I spent my sunday cleaning every inch of the house! Then made some homemade stir fry that was delicious, if only my husband wasn't so picky and could enjoy the meals I come up with!

I didn't do any makeup challenge looks over the weekend, so I started off my Monday with a makeup challenge! Todays look...Barbie!!! I don't have a wig or long blonde barbie hair, so just pretend my hair looks more like barbies does! 





How did I do?


Tonight will be our 17th day doing the plank challenge! It's getting harder and harder! Were up to 2 minutes :/ I don't know how I will ever make it to 4 and a half minutes! I am also 2 weeks without soda!This is the longest I've ever gone with out it! It's so hard but I know my body will appreciate it!

xoxo!

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! Very beautiful, and I do feel for you with the soda issue I am also off it now and it is difficult!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes and it makes it soooo much harder because my husband still buys it and teases me :(

      Delete
  2. Janice i love your barbie look!!! I think you did great. Also congrats on the LPN!!! I have to take my license test for social work in the next few months and i am super nervous!!! I am super proud of you for not having any soda.... i honestly dont know how you do it!!!!! I love reading your blog and seeing your make up challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I'm glad you like it! I was so nervous to! I felt like i was going to throw up! i was shaky! My best pointer is to go in with confidence! i actually woke up early just to o my hair and makeup for that extra boost, if you feel great and look great i think it helps alot with your attitude toward things! I studied my but off! I'm sure you will go great! keep me posted!

      Delete