Friday, January 23, 2015




Hi beauties! I know I said i'd be gone a few days but I just had to post today! I'll take the weekend off ;)

Today's makeup challenge was MATTE!

I didn't take a bunch of pictures but everything I used was matte!

These bella eyes gel powder eyeshadows are my favorite! I got 6 more on my shopping trip yesterday! I used bella mandarin, bella cappuccino and bella epresso!

I used my new Maybelline Fit Me matte and poreless foundation and powder! I went to 3 different CVS's yesterday to find this! And with the BOGO 50% off and extra care bucks I only paid $7.88 for both! 
On my lips I have a new NYX matte lipstick in 'butter' such a gorgeous brownie nude! 




A little peek at what I bought yesterday! I found 7 of the Wet N Wild matte lipsticks I don't have! BOGO 50% off! 


Has anyone tried the Salon Perfect brow gel?! It is amazing! SO creamy goes on so smooth and a little goes such a long way! I mean that, the first time I tried it I gave myself chubaca brows! People are saying it is a dupe for the Anastasia brow stuff! This is only $4.88 at Walmart! Check it out if you haven't!! 


Once these babes go down for a nap I'm going to start my DIY! I'd like to get as much done as possible because it's supposed to snow tomorrow and we will be going sledding!!! and I'm just so excited! I was going to tell you guys what the DIY is but i'm just going to keep you guessing! 

I've got a bunch of fun things coming next week so keep checking back! 


xoxo!

Who else is going to be getting snow this weekend? What are your plans? Tell me if you have any of these products and if you love em! or if you see something and are planning on getting it I want to know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment