Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy Thursday!




HAPPY THURSDAY!
Are you ready to see my thrifty finds and the inspiration behind the pieces i bought/looks i created! It's also Day 5 of the makeup challenge! 


When i went thrifting i had a few pictures in mind! 


I love mixing prints! I think its such a cute way to be different and if you know me you know i love being different! I don't want to wear what everyone else is wearing! I want to wear something that's going to make people look twice! "Is she really wearing stripes and floral?" YES I AM! 
Sometimes all it takes is a scarf and other times just throw on a blazer to make a regular tee look a little more dressed up! I can not wait to wear these outfits and find other ways to pair these pieces! The last picture wasn't really inspired by anything i just really loved the top i thrifted!  I also thrifted an Elizabeth Arden travel bag but there are a few little pant spots on it that i need to get off! i'll post that once i switch all my stuff over!



Day 5 of the makeup challenge is...


bronze!

this is the look i came up with! i used bronze shades from my Revealed palette! and paired it with a maybelline creme matte in 'divine wine'
Primer: elf poreless face primer
foundation: rimmel stay matte in the shade true ivory  
Concealer: maybelline instant age rewind in fair clair
Set everything with NYC translucent powder, my blush and bronzer are shades from my elf palette
Lashes: Ardell demi wispies
and Liner is Loreal infallible in blackest black



I don't do new years resolutions but there were a few things i wanted to do/change. So i made a chart for goals/tasks i'd like to do during the month of January! One of those is NO soda! i have not had soda since Saturday! On my 5th day without it! my husband and i also started the plank challenge and haven't missed a day! We started on saturday the 3rd, today is day six of the challenge which is a rest day!  I'm trying to drink more water,  really wanted to start taking my vitamins daily, morning and night! Check and Check! Another goal is to let me hair grow! it's been almost 3 months since i've cut my hair! so far so good! What are your new years resolutions or goals you have set for the month/year! and If you are doing the makeup challenge i want to see!!!hope you enjoyed!

xoxo

4 comments: